Hello All,

I have two system, we shall call then system A (OLD) and system B (NEW),  running
MySQL that I want to combine their tables. The system B is the newer and most
accurate. The table structure is the exact same. Some of the rows in system B (NEW)
tables are also in system A (OLD). For those rows I want to leave the system B data
unchanged.

I have a select statement with a left join that will tell me the rows that are in
system A but not in system B (the target). Question is how to I write a SQL statement
to also insert these rows?

System information.

Windows NT4 (System A), Windows server 2003 (System B).
MySQL 3.23.42-nt running on both systems.

Paul