From: Kaarel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2003 12:34 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [MYSQL] Licens problems.

>I am developing a small program for a small computer firm.
>Now I wonder when I have to buy the corporate licens?
>And when to use the free GPL-licens one.

http://www.mysql.com/products/licensing-examples.html

"You need a license if you sell a product designed specifically for use
with MySQL or that requires the MySQL server to function at all. This is
true whether or not you provide MySQL for your client as part of your
product distribution."

So yes if your program is designed to work with MySQL, I guess you need
to buy a license.

Kaarel