Dear All,

Hi!

Installed RH8 & included it mysql (RPM-version) with
it, looks like it didnt install in the /usr/local/
directory.

I'd love to uninstall it however, everything I do an
rpm -e mysql it gives this:
error: Failed dependencies:
        libmysqlclient.so.10 is needed by (installed)
MyODBC-2.50.39-7
        libmysqlclient.so.10 is needed by (installed)
mysql-server-3.23.52-3
        libmysqlclient.so.10 is needed by (installed)
perl-DBD-MySQL-2.1017-3
        libmysqlclient.so.10 is needed by (installed)
qt-MySQL-3.0.5-17
        mysql = 3.23.52 is needed by (installed)
mysql-devel-3.23.52-3
        mysql = 3.23.52 is needed by (installed)
mysql-server-3.23.52-3

Your help will sincerely be appreciated!
Thanks in Advance!

Angel