I have a mysql 3.23 running under win98.  I also have a database with a largeblob,
which has a jpeg image in it.

Now I am trying to upload this to a free server using the following command to export
the table:

bin/mysqldump -u user --password=mypass mydatabase mytable > dumpdir\mytable.sql

The jpegs are becoming corrupted, I know it is happening in the mysqldump program.
Because, I have a rh 8.0 box running mysql 3.23 and if I issue the following command:

mysql -u user --password=mypass mydatabase < mytable.sql

All of the data is ok except for the blobs which are corrupted.

I also tryed exporting it as:

bin/mysqldump -u user --password=mypass --quick mydatabase mytable >
dumpdir\mytable.sql

But the data was still corrupted.  Any suggestions?