At 20:03 15/10/2003 -0500, .eric wrote:
Hi,
okay this is strange. every time i try to start mysql via WinMySQLadmin, i get the error message in the MyODBC box containing the following error:
Not Found

The above should be for drive MyODBC 2.50

Driver 3.51 Not Found

Well on my machine the above has showed the path and API level information. Anyway you need to verify with your ODBC Manager if the MyODBC driver is listed (that is the most important) and if you find it then disregard the WinMySQLAdmin message.

ive uninstalled completly and reinstalled mysql twice and i cant seem to get mysql running again. i even uninstalled the service, and reinstalled it, but nothing happens. im not sure whats wrong but for the record i have the following:
windows xp
mysql 2.5.4
WinMySQLadmin 1.4

if anyone can help me with this problem, i would greatly appreciate it. thanks in advance!

--- eric smith http:/m00q.tk - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-- Regards,

For technical support contracts, visit https://order.mysql.com/
Are you MySQL certified?, http://www.mysql.com/certification/

Miguel Angel Solórzano <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
São Paulo - Brazil