I have MySQL running on a Linux box with two network interfaces - one is
a routable IP that connects to my DSL bridge and the other is a
non-routable IP (192.168.1.*) that connects to my internal LAN.  I'd
like MySQL to be available on the internal interface but not to be
available on the interface that is open to the Internet.  I've tried to
RTFM but have found very little info on configuring the MySQL daemon.
The config file (/etc/mysql/my.cnf under Debian) contains entries to
turn off networking completely (skip-networking) and to configure the
port, but I haven't found anything to configure which interfaces it
uses.  Info or pointers to info greatly appreciated.

(And yes, I realize I can configure iptables to block the port but I'd
like to configure MySQL not to listen on that interface as well.)