Hello,

Roger Baklund schrieb am Freitag, 17. Oktober 2003 um 23:40:

> ok, then something is obviously wrong. :)
> Try selecting some columns from each table, to see what is going on:
> SELECT a.ID,b.EAN,b.ISRC,c.StationID,d.status,c2.StationID,d2.status

I found the problem: Normally, the same row could be found in
Trackdata and EncodingData. The problem is, that we don't have a
unique identifyer, so there are multiple items with the same StationID
and ProdID. If I use a JOIN, MySQL seems to multiply the rows,
therefore I know where the high load and the high processing time
cames from :( I have to wait and see, if the guys decide to redesign
the database, there are too much of flaws. Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Andreas
--
Eine Ferengi-Erwerbsregel besagt:
Pass auf, was du verkaufst; es könnte genau das tun, was der