Dear reader,

We're looking for beta-testers for a product called
Database Workbench. It's a cross-database developer
tool, currently supporting the database engines
Borland InterBase, Firebird and Microsoft SQL Server.

As we're expanding the product, we're adding MySQL
support.

For this version, we're looking for a group of about
5 beta-testers. Beta-testers will be subscribed to
a Yahoogroups mailinglist - if this is unacceptable
to you, please don't apply.

There's no payment involved for selected betatesters,
but you will receive a free single-user license for
Database Workbench.

We would like to have people who:

- would use this product on a daily basis, like they're
  using MySQL CC now.
- work with larger databases, both volume and database
  object count
- are able to report bugs in a reasonable detailed manner
- are able to discuss new features or enhancements
- are able to regularly download updates

For more information on the current functionality of
Database Workbench, see:
http://www.upscene.com - company page
http://www.upscene.com/documentation/dbw/ - documentation

If you think you would be the right person for this,
please send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with:
- your name, company and function
- the kind of database application you are building
- an estimate of the object count and database size
- a small piece of text in which you're telling
  something about yourself and why you would make
  a good beta-tester

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions