Hi list,

I've just a crazy problem with Mysql 4.0.15
(mysql-standard-4.0.15-pc-linux-i686.tar.gz).

I have 2 user, root and Dstats.
With root, i can do all i want (create database, create table ...).
With Dstats i can't create table in a database.

My Grant :
grant all privileges on Dstats_Stats.* to [EMAIL PROTECTED];

Here's the db table for my user Dstats :
mysql> select * from db where Host="localhost" and Db="Dstats_Stats";
+-----------+--------------+--------+-------------+-------------+-----------
--+-------------+-------------+-----------+------------+-----------------+--
----------+------------+-----------------------+------------------+
| Host      | Db           | User   | Select_priv | Insert_priv |
Update_priv | Delete_priv | Create_priv | Drop_priv | Grant_priv |
References_priv | Index_priv | Alter_priv | Create_tmp_table_priv |
Lock_tables_priv |
+-----------+--------------+--------+-------------+-------------+-----------
--+-------------+-------------+-----------+------------+-----------------+--
----------+------------+-----------------------+------------------+
| localhost | Dstats_Stats | Dstats | Y           | Y           | Y
| Y           | Y           | Y         | N          | Y               | Y
| Y          | Y                     | Y                |
+-----------+--------------+--------+-------------+-------------+-----------
--+-------------+-------------+-----------+------------+-----------------+--
----------+------------+-----------------------+------------------+
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

Then
mysql> flush privileges;

And now trying to create a db :
shell> ./mysql -u Dstats -p Dstats_Stats
Enter password:
Your MySQL connection id is 2839807 to server version: 4.0.15-standard

mysql> create table test (testi integer not null,PRIMARY KEY (testi))
type=MyISAM;
ERROR 1044: Access denied for user: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' to database
'Dstats_Stats'

Can someone please help me ?
I don't know what i'm doing wrong, all my MySQL servers work like a charm
except this one ...

PS : This is the my.cnf :
[client]
port            = 3306
socket          = /var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock

# Here follows entries for some specific programs
# The MySQL server
[mysqld]
port            = 3306
socket          = /var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock
skip-innodb
skip-name-resolve
skip-host-cache
skip-locking