From: Patricia LaRue [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2003 11:02 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Searching all db tables for a column name in MySQL - how? can
I?

In Oracle it looks like this:
SELECT table_name
FROM all_tables
WHERE column_name = 'Identifier'
Does anybody know if this is possible in MySQL and if so, what's the syntax?
I can't find anything in the documentation that allows me to search for a
specific column in all tables.

Thank you,
Patricia

  Patricia's Fancy

Visit my eBay store for great deals on terrific items!  I specialize in
pretty things for the girl inside of women and boy toys for the boy inside
of men, but also have a variety of life's little necessities.  If you play
music, check out Rainbow Music Outlet.  Bookmark these stores as we are
always adding new merchandise for your shopping pleasure.