It's actually "Cartesian Product", the result of a query like select * from
table1, table2; where you get all the virtual tuples (rows or relations)
that represent the set of each tuple in table1 coupled with each tuple in
table2.  I good way to get all possible combinations of the records from
two tables, but is usually a runaway select error because you forgot to put
in a join between the two tables.  Try the select above with two small
tables out of your database and look at the result.

             "Filip Rachunek"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             10/23/03 02:15 PM                                          cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Query status

>Are you sure you don't have any errors in your SQL? Maybe your query
>returns a karthesian product - and this might kill your J2EE
>application.
>
>Check out your slow-log - the query is probably there.
>
>--
>Per Andreas Buer

Thanks for your response Per. Yes, the query is at my slow-log, I already
know that. I've made some changes and optimizations to my code to make it
faster. I was only curious what that status really mean.
Btw, what is "karthesian product"?

Filip