Hi

This query used to work with an Access database:

SELECT *, (SELECT COUNT (*)  FROM Links  WHERE Links.CAT_ID =
Categories.CAT_ID AND LINK_APPROVED = 'Yes')  AS LINK_COUNT  FROM
Categories  ORDER BY CAT_NAME ASC

Now that we've upgraded to MySQL, the same ASP script returns this
error:

ADODB.Recordset.1 error '80004005'

SQLState: 42000
Native Error Code: 1064
[TCX][MyODBC]syntax error near 'SELECT COUNT (*) FROM Links WHERE
Links.CAT_ID = Categories.CAT_ID AND LINK_AP' at line 1

Could anyone tell me what I need to do to fix it?

Unsubscribing now so very grateful if you could e-mail me with any
advice -- thanks!

---
Square Eye's e-mail is certified to be virus-free.