Hi all,

I'm developing a web based ancestry program. The user wants it to be static, that
means, it isn't for all to use, but his family. Better to say, it'll contain only his
family tree.

Now, I cant think of the proper db design, which will help any user to find his or her
relationship with any other person in the tree. Though, I can design a simple
database, where everything will have to be done through queries and scripts, but I
want those queries to keep as simple as possible.

Any help will be appreciated, as I'm new to such a problem.

Thanx in advance
Nitin