Dear All,

I've tried searching the web to save me having ask for help.

I'm trying to remove my user's ability to use SHOW DATABASES.  In the past, I have
added skip-show-database to /etc/my.cnf.  However, on this installation, any user can
see all the database names!  Despite my efforts to stop them being able to.

I am using FreeBSD 5.1.  I am using mysql version 4.0.15a.

So far, the only think I can think of is that I migrated from a (freebsd) package of
mysql...I think version 4.0.10?  I copied the same mysql database across to the new
server.

Can anyone enlighten me on how to restrict users from seeing databases other than
their own?  Even if they can't see any...that's fine too!

Dickon...