Hi to all,

My question is rather about sql langage than mysql.

Here it is: i have 2 tables (A and B) with the same structure (4 fields called f1,f2,f3,f4).
Table A counts x records and table B counts y records (and x <> y). Then, table A has records that do not belong to table B and table B has records that do not belong to table A.

My question is: how to get the records that belongs to A and not to B and the records that belongs to B and not to A.

If i was using oracle, i guess i could use the minus sql command. More over, i don't think i can use a simple left join because i have to verify the 4 fields and not only the first one.

If anyone could answer, it would be great. Actualy, i lost lots of records and i try to rebuild my table with the help of the savings of this table.

f.