"SELECT article_num FROM $table order by article_num DESC LIMIT 75"

hth
Jeff

                      Mark

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                      st.net>                  cc:

                                               Subject:  Last 75 entries from a table

                      11/06/2003 08:39

                      AM

Hello,

Using MySQL 3.23.58, what I want is to select the last 75 entries from a
table. Like so:

"SELECT article_num FROM $table LIMIT 75"

Except, of course, that this gives me the first 75, whereas I need the last
75. It sounds trivial; and it probably is, but I could not find it.
"article_num", by the way, is not necessarily sequentially numbered, so
doing something from X-75 to X, will not work.

Thanks,

- Mark