Thanks for replay ! It works  !
Other problem is to take two columns where each column  is filled when it
match (i.e. 40) and NULL when it doesn`t match:

tab1:

id | test1
------------
0 | string1
1 | string2
2 | string3

and tab2:

id | test1
5 | string1
6 | string2
7 | string3

I query about id=0. And I`m looking for answer such:

0,NULL

about id=6:

NULL, 6

Do you have any idea ??