I'm working on some software that will generate all sorts of statistics on large volumes of data. I'm looking for data to experiment on. I'd like 100 million - 1 billion records. These records can be anything from log files to database records, or whatever. I just need tons of data.

If you have lots of data and have been interested in getting it summarized, rolled-up, aggregated so that you can have nice summary reports on it then let me know.

BTW, I'm not trying to sell anything. This software is just an idea and I'm looking for lots of real world data to test with.

Mark