Hi Martjin,

How do I install this tool on a Unix, Linux or BSD based machine ?

Why does it say on the page

1) Receiving upgrades is not time limited.

and 2)
The license itself isn't time limited - but there is a 20% yearly renewal fee
for maintenance and support (updates etc) on the driver after the first year.

???

I found this

a) confusing and
b) I would prefer a one time fee.

The module system  is probably a nice idea, but shouldnt that allow to offer
the drivers for a reasonable price ?

I found 435$ for the full module software to expensive. I can get similar and
better software easily for under 100$ - ( sometimes even free) which offer
more features and reliability than your product.

If you have the luck to find customers which are willing to pay this, than you
are probably the most terrific sales person  around for a while.
All power to you.

Best regards

--
Nils Valentin