Leo,

    Thanks for the quick reply. There was a typo but I fixed it. Below is
what I used after correcting it :

select mgr.company, building.bldgname, tenant.id from customers mgr left
join customers building on building.pid=mgr.id left join customers tenant on
tenant.pid=building.id group by mgr.id, building.id, tenant.id order by
mgr.company, building.bldgname, tenant.company;

This was closer. Problem now is that it took 6.56 seconds and returned 610
rows. I have no idea how I now have 610 rows where there are only 279. Any
thing else you would suggest?

Thanks

Steffan

T E L  6 0 2 . 5 7 9 . 4 2 3 0 | F A X  6 0 2 . 9 7 1 . 1 6 9 4
Steffan A. Cline
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                             Phoenix, Az
http://www.ExecuChoice.net                                  USA
AIM : SteffanC          ICQ : 57234309
The Executive's Choice in Lasso driven Internet Applications
                                  Lasso Partner Alliance Member