Hi List,

I've recently started seeing quite a few errors with MySQL servers I admin, they are
all
requests to run:

mysqladmin flush-hosts

The only change I can identify is our upgrade to 3.23.58 (mysql.com provided RPM -
running on
redhat 7.3)

Is anyone aware of an issue with this version or a previous version (we may have been
a few
releases behind 3.23.x before we upgraded).

I am seeing this all over the place and have not been able to figure out why.

In lieu of an fix, can anyone recommend good ways to prevent it? Right now I just run
flush-hosts
from cron every 15 minutes but I do not like this messy solution (plus even running it
every 15
minutes we get frequent problems still).

Any ideas or advice?

Thanks!