> Hello.  I'm looking for a GUI client that will run under Windows 2000
> and attach to Solaris 8 server that will allow me to see all the tables
> and data in my mysql database.

Others have mentioned phpMyAdmin.  While that is an excellent piece
of code, I find that it's someone slow to do what I need/want.
I recommend checking out the following windows GUI clients:

mySQL-Front - development has been terminated for this software but
I'm sure you can find and download it from somewhere.  I find it very
useful

Mascon - http://scibit.com/products/mascon/ - there is a free version with
reduced functionality and a paid version with all functionality.

Chris