I am new to SAPDB and install it on Red Hat 9 ...When I wanted to start an
  instance ,I encounter with error
  24994 runtime environment error [db_online -s] check knldiag ,kernel
  died before reaching admin state
  and in knldiag i see :
  ERR 11330 Corehand Aborting due to Signal 11

For solving this problem ,[EMAIL PROTECTED] said me below solution

Set the environment variable LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.2.5 before starting
x_server.

Something like this:

     LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.2.5
     export LD_ASSUME_KERNEL
     <path>/x_server

Now ,In creation of DB I can go ahead after applying above suggestion but at
middle of it I encounter with this error

                     24988 sol error [until execute INIT COMFIT] ,-8888
connection broken

I will appreciate to help me at earliest possible.

Thanks