I have Mysql 4.0.14 with MyODBC3.51 and Access97.
I have a query
SELECT inquiry_data_simple.inquiry_id, inquiry_data_simple.organization,
inquiry_data_simple.event_date, inquiry_data_simple.event_id FROM
inquiry_data_simple ORDER BY inquiry_data_simple.organization;

The "organization" field does not sort alpha. Any ideas what could that be. It
is ONLY a problem on WindowsXP home systems. Other systems are just fine.
I have relinked the tables, re-installed the MSOffice and MySQL, done tons of
other stuff.
I have spent two days on this and I have no idea what else to do.