On Fri, Nov 14, 2003 at 03:18:49PM -0500, David M. Doggette wrote:
I'm creating a database application for a phone directory for my church. People are very concerned about security and would like to run the application locally. Is it possible to distribute a local version of a

How is having a copy of the database on each client more secure than having a single copy stored centrally where users will have to authenticate to gain access?

--
Neil Watson               | Gentoo Linux
Network Administrator     | Uptime 12 days