Hi,
        I've tried to compile MySQL 4.1 from src.rpm, but with no
success.
        Can anybody help me to compile MySQL 4.1 from Source rpm? I
tried to do everything as said in documentation. First I tried to
compile it without making any changes to SPECS file. But Everytime it
exists with error in Install step (%build step completes successfully):
                could not create regular file:
/var/tmp/MySQL-4.1.0-alpha/include/mysql/readline/readline.h no such
file or directory.

        I tried to install readline dev (headers) rpm (readline was
already installed on the system), but nothing changed.

        I just don't get: Redline/Readline.h exists in tar.gz as
/include/readline/readline.h. Why install can't find it?

Thanks,
        Arunas