hi all,

I am trying to insert data into MYSQL via a excel sheet.
But the minute i disconnect ..the data disappears from the data base..
some how the transaction is not getting committed..
I am using ADO Recordset and USing both insert and Update for Data
manipulation..

Do advise as to why this could be happening??

Regards
Swati kalia
http://www.mecklai.com
where risk meets its match
This message is intended for the individual or entity named above. If you
are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose
this communication to others; also please notify the sender by replying to
this message, and then delete it from your system.
Mecklai Financial & Commercial Services Ltd.