Hello,

I want to have a query that returns the names from people that are having their birthday one of the coming 7 days. I currently have a buggy query that deals with this, but that query fails when the birthday is the next month, and we're now in the last week of the month before.

Can anyone give me a hint in the right direction to do this? I'm using MySQL 3.23.49a, and it's not (yet) possible to use MySQL 4

Grtz,
\Olaf

SELECT month(gebdatum) AS maand,
dayofmonth(gebdatum) AS dag,
achternaam,
CONCAT(roepnaam, ' ', COALESCE(tussenvoegsel, ' '), ' ', achternaam) AS naam
FROM persoon,
WHERE YEAR(gebdatum) IS NOT NULL
AND <This part of the query needs to be redone>
AND CONCAT(roepnaam, ' ', COALESCE(tussenvoegsel, ' '), ' ', achternaam) IS NOT NULL
ORDER BY maand,
dag,
achternaam

--