hi,

I installed MySQL 4.0.16-nt on a Win2000 Pro platform.
 I want to implement a multi-table delete, so i type
following SQL statement:

Delete from tablea, tableb using tablea, tableb
where tableb.number=2 and tableb.number=3;

the server down and generate following message:

`Mysql-nt has generated errors and will be close by
Windows.  You will need to restart the program. ERROR
2013: Lost connection to MySQL server during query.'

I know the above SQL statement has problem, however i
don't know why the server service will be stopped.  I
try the same SQL statement on MySQL 4.0.15-Max Linux
platform, the server won't down, however it generate
following message:

`Lost connection to MySQL server during query'

and the service will be automatically restarted.

Can anyone know the answer?  any reply will be
appreciated, thanks.