Hi,

We have a 2 server setup. 1 server runs the web server with a PHP application, the second server is the mysql database server.

The php application needs to connect to the mysql server, to import data from a text file. For this we use Load Data Infile.

While everything else in the application works with regard to connecting to tge mysql database, when we try to import data we are getting the following error:

Can't get stat of '/upload/wachtbak_cu.txt' (Errcode: 2)

We have checked, and the file is indeed uploaded to the /upload directory on the web server. However, after the connection is established with mysql database, mysql tries to find the file on the mysql server.

Question is this. Is it possible to import a file into mysql, using Load Data Infile, when you have 1 web server that runs the php apllication that imports the data, and 1 mysql database server?

If that's not possible, is there a way to achieve this?

rgds

Hans Kind