> * Martijn Tonies
> > * Rory McKinley
> > > Thanks Roger
> > >
> > > That fixed the problem.....I was under the impression that I only had
> > > put the linked columns n the ON and everything else in the
WHERE....live
> > > an learn I guess.
> >
> > Ehm, I'm not completely sure, but isn't this invalid behaviour?
>
> Huh? What would be invalid about it?

That moving parts of the WHERE clause to the JOIN clause returns
a different result set. But as I said: I don't have the full story ... oh
wait,
I found the first message in my mailbox somewhere.

I guess "OUTER" is optional, and INNER is default - right?

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Server.
Upscene Productions