I've been running this query for quite some time that basically says:

SELECT  (A + B + C) - (X + Y + Z) AS Variance
FROM .....

Up until now, this has been working correctly and showing up as
anything from -100 to +100.  Now all of a sudden, it's showing up as
18446744073709551613 instead of -1, 18446744073709551614 instead of -2,
etc.

Now, A, B, C, X, Y & Z are all defined as "UNSIGNED" in the database
table.  But again, this WAS working as of MySQL 3.23, and we've been
running it for well over a year.  Now, on version 4.x, I started getting
the big numbers.

I can only assume that there is some sort of precedence thing that
changed.  Can anyone shed some light on this? Or maybe tell me what I
need to do differently to make this work now?

Thanks,
Mark

As of November 1st, 2003, Brandywine Senior Care's Corporate Office new contact
information is:

Brandywine Senior Care, Inc.
525 Fellowship Road
Suite 360
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
(856) 813-2000 Phone
(856) 813-2020 Fax

This e-mail and any of its attachments may contain Brandywine Senior Care, Inc.
proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright
belonging to Brandywine Senior Care, Inc.
This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to
the contents of and attachments to this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this e-mail and any
printout. Thank You.