I am trying to learn PHP using the tutorial for DWMX on macromedia.com. I was doing
pretty good until it came time to edit a record. When I tried the page, it said the
'album' table was read only. I had copied the database files from my computer to the
server so I went back and checked all the permissions. I made them identical to the
tables in a database that was working (owner = mysql with 660 permissions). Then I
double checked the privileges in the mysql db table itself for the connection user. I
had Y's for select, insert, update, and delete for the database in question so that
checked. I have googled for guidance and RTFM but can't find anything that tells me
how to turn off the read only for the tables. This is probably something very simple
to solve but my brain is starting to fail me. *help*

 Carol Andrejak
 Webmaster
 Delaware State University
 Grossley Hall Rm. 1