Hi again...
yet another question to this list that maybe someone can easily answer me...

When I do a GROUP BY on a column of my query, I'll get one random row from
the entire group. But how can I tell MySQL to, i.e., give me the row with
the highest value of another column or so? I mean something like

    SELECT id, grp FROM tbl GROUP BY grp ORDER BY id

but with the ORDER BY relating to the GROUP... I don't know how to express
this in SQL since it doesn't seem to be possible?

--
Yves Goergen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]