yo yo yo,

another phat option is to create another page on your system that returns the %
number, and using flash, call that url and parse the results, and update your flash
chart accordingly.  We've done similar things to have flash talk to our systems (set
up web pages that return xml rather than html, then the flash works off the xml).
Think of it as web service eye for the lazy guy... :)

cript_dictiona
ry/actionscript_dictionary425.html

Regards,

TomH