Hi All;

The last MySQL newsletter linked to my article titled "Protecting MySQL
Sessions With SSH Port Forwarding", available at
http://www.vbmysql.com/articles/sshtunnel.html. Response was positive, but
there were multiple requests for information on hosting SSH sessions on a
Windows server.

creatively) "Protecting MySQL Sessions With SSH Port Forwarding (Part 2)",
which is available at http://www.vbmysql.com/articles/ssh-tunnel-part2.html.
This followup gives instructions for installing the OpenSSH For Windows
package and also covers opening and closing SSH tunnels from within Visual
Basic.

In any case, I hope you find these of use!

Regards,
Mike Hillyer
www.vbmysql.com