Hi group,
This is not a problem as such but a limitation.
I have a problem with downloading MySQL due to its download size.

Can someone tell me where I can get MySQL in separate files?
For example I am interested in only the standard MySQL binary for WinNT (mysqld-nt.exe)
But, I cannot find where to download it alone since the package contains everything
(the clients that I never use, the ---max version that I think I don't need, ...) and
this makes the size of the package something > 20MB !!!! which is very big for DialUp
connection!!!

Also, I sometimes need an updated documentation but I cannot get it alone without
downloading everything!!!!

I hope the packaging team will do something for us disabled people.

Thanks,
NZEYIMANA Emery Fabrice
NEFA Computing Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 5078 Kigali