On dinsdag 2 december 2003 9:41 Nitin told the butterflies:
> is this declared in php or javascript??
> depends on the syntax.....

Looks like JavaScript to me ..
        - php and Perl use $Var for variables and concats with a .
        - ASP concats with the & sign, not sure about the "Variable name
prepending character" there might be none..
        - JavaScript concats with + and has no "variable name prepending
character"

But unless you're sending the query over the QueryString or some other cool
thing in JavaScript I don't think I see anything happening with this little
fella.

Where and how are you trying to do something, Caroline?

Wouter