Hi,

I am working on a database replacement project and evaluating Mysql with Innodb for
the same. Mysql document says, Innodb supports checkpointing but that happens in the
background. That is, when the size of the log file exceeds a limit, it happens in the
back ground.

Is there way to force this to happen whenever we want?

Regards,
kp.

Jeremy Zawodny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Wed, Nov 19, 2003 at 05:09:26PM -0800, kp gbr wrote:
> How do I perform checkpoint in MySQL.

You cannot.
--
Jeremy D. Zawodny | Perl, Web, MySQL, Linux Magazine, Yahoo!
| http://jeremy.zawodny.com/

MySQL 4.0.15-Yahoo-SMP: up 74 days, processed 2,914,655,888 queries (455/sec. avg)