This is not directly supported by MySQL.  I used FTP to collect files
from the various databases to be replicated and applied them to the
"central" database.  If the central database is NOT a master for
aany other replication, then you can simply use mysqlbinlog to
update your central database.

If you need to preserve the server ID, things become more complicated.
I set up a second mysql server to act as a single master for the
central database.  It had no updates and no real data of its own.
I spliced the collected binlog files into its output logfile.  This way
they went through the more normal processing and the originating server ID
was preserved in the central output binlog.

--
Lloyd Kvam
Venix Corp.

voice:  603-653-8139