Warren wrote:

Is there a way to automate an export of a single table from a MS Access DB into a Temp MySQL DB?

I would like to make a front end that the client can select the correct MS Access DB and then the correct table and once those are selected the table will be exported into the MySQL DB for my C++ front end to utilize.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks

Warren

There are a number of apps and plugins to Access and scripts that do this.
Have a look on the MySQL website, under 'contributed' or something like that.
Be aware, however, that some of them make 'interesting' decisions about what column types to use.
Carefully review their source before using them yourself; even more so if your customers will be the ones using the app.

--
Daniel Kasak
IT Developer