email the form contents to yourself or write it to a text file and store
that on your server.

hth
jeff

                      Wesley Philpot

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      hoo.com>                 cc:

                                               Subject:  Form Handling.

                      12/06/2003 09:41

                      AM

I have just made a form using html, I wish to publish it, on to my website,
but do I need to have a databse on a server so that my customers can submit
their information to me?
Is there another way of doing it.
I look forward to your reply.

                          Yours Sincerely