I hope someone can help, I am a newbe as sql and need a some help
I can by using this command at mysql prompt |select ACCTSESSIONID from radiuslog
where ACCTSESSIONTIME='0';| get a list that I then need to delete
but when I used the following I keep get errors
delete from radiuslog where ACCTSESSIONID = any (select ACCTSESSIONID from radiuslog
where ACCTSESSIONTIME='0');
I can not delete the record by just deleting the record with the 0 ACCTSESSIONTIME
as this would only delete the Stop and not the
start record with the same ACCTSESSIONID from this radiuslog
http://netwinsite.com/dbabble/