From: "Lemasson Sylvain" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2003 8:23 AM
Subject: primary key type is BLOB

I try to add a primary key on a BLOB column and I have got an error (ERROR
1170: BLOB column 'value5' used in key specification without a key length).
May be the answer is in the documentation but I did not find it. So how
could I make my BLOB column a primary key?

Lemasson Sylvain
Ingénieur développeur
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel: 01.48.63.27.27