Hi All,

I want to create a small database that allows a user to populate a report by
choosing many different parameters whcih are linked to a variety of images
and text entries.  The front end would be HTML/ASP based and would feature
several choices that the user makes to define what is included in the final
report or form.  The output would then be printed and forgotten about.  The
next user could then come along and create their own custom page from the
options available.

Is mySQL capable of creating such as system?  I can't imagine it would be
complicated, rather just a collection of queries that are then arranged on
the output page according to preset positioning instructions.

Regards
Greg
MAIL IS CONFIDENTIAL.  If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify us by return e-mail and delete the document.  If you are not
the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  Barwon Health is
not liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information
contained in this communication or for any delay in its receipt.