From: Lost Idols [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 5:15 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Asking again... please help me!!!

I did ask this before, but haven't got any help yet.
I'm trying this again... so please let me know if you know.

Setting up MySQL and PHP on my Mac OS X 10.2
Just made it work... well, at least I now have a databse
that I created and a table with two things inserted.
I can also see them when I do a SELECT...

So, since I know it's working, I started my DW MX
to try to work from there, but I just get an error.
I've been setting up the database with all the info
and when I want to select from the list of databases
I just get the following message:

      HTTP Error Code 404 File Not Found.
      Here are some possible reasons for the problem:

      1) There is no testing server running on the server machine.

What's wrong? Any clues here in this list?

Staffan

PS. I'm a newbie, so please write in newbie language ;-)