Having a multi-display system myself, I disagree with this being a bug.  It's more of
a lack of a feature, being multi-display aware....  Also, some multi-display software
(matrox) tricks windows into it thinking it's one display with a _very_ weird pixel
width (2048 x 768), skipping over window's internal multi-display support.

My $0.02,

Dan Greene