I can just alter table to rename the fields right?

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick Sherrill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2003 5:27 AM
To: Brian Duke; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Field Name whitespace via MyODBC

Brian,

I think you are going to need to rename your fields/columns.  If you are
unable to rename them in mysql then you will probably need to rename them in
your jet database with Access and re-import them.

Your column names should be literals not wrapped in graves or quotes and
should contain no whitespace. Whitespace is frequently used as a delimiter.
I also avoid any characters other than alphanumeric and the occasional
underscore character in field/column names .  It helps avoid OS
idiosyncrasies and simplifies naming conventions.

I hope this helps.

Pat...

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
CocoNet Corporation