Hi, I'm granting users to use temporary tables as:

GRANT CREATE TEMPORARY TABLES ON db1.* TO user1;

and having grants on many other tables as:

GRANT SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE ON db1.table1 TO user1;
GRANT SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE ON db1.table2 TO user1;

but how make this work

>CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE tmp1 AS SELECT * FROM table1;
>ok

>SELECT * FROM tmp1;
>Error: select command denied to user: [EMAIL PROTECTED] for table tmp1

also:
>DROP TABLE tmp1;
>Error: drop command denied to user: [EMAIL PROTECTED] for table tmp1

I don't want grant select and "drop" global privilege over db1 but I want use temporary tables, there is a way to do this work?

Alejandro

  IncrediMail - El E-mail ha evolucionado finalmente - Haga clic aquí