I have an openoffice document that is a contract.  It has several fields that need to
be filled at the time of signing.  I want to have a "form" that is accessible form a
webpage, that will automatically put the filled data into the contract and then save
it in the mysql database under the contract signers record, so that we have an
electronic copy of the contract and can do searches against it.  I will be keeping
alot more information in the various tables also, but this is one of the things I want
to do.  Any guidance, reading, hints, will be very much appreciated.  Right now all
the tables are MyISAM type.

Troy